Our campsites that are available are either On or Off the river, with electric and water OR primitive (no hook ups). There is NO SEWER as we are in a floodplain. We do have a dump station that you can use.
All campsites have a picnic table and fire ring for your use. We welcome tents, Pop-ups and RV’s of any size or length on any site. You receive FREE use of our showers, flush toilets and dump station when you are staying with us. With 50-30-20 amp electric service and 40′ wide sites, we are truly BIG RIG Friendly!
Pets are welcome in the campground at your campsite and are no charge as long as they are kept under control, tied up, cleaned up after and not left unattended.
We are a family oriented campground with our family living on premise.
Campsites – $40 per night 2 people 1 camping unit (1 tent or 1 RV)
additional people in that tent or RV are 10 and under free, 11-17 yrs. – $5 per child per night,
additional adults $10 per night. Additional people over the age of 10 can be paid for upon arrival.
Visitors – $10 per adult, 11-17 yrs. $5 per child, 10 and under free per day
Group River Primitive – $120 per night –4 tents 8 people
Cabin 1 – Sleeps 10 – $300 per night plus 10% tax – 2-night minimum
Cabin 2 – Sleeps 2 – $175 per night plus 10% tax – 2-night minimum
Cabin 3 – Sleeps 3 – $175 per night plus 10% tax – 2-night minimum
· RIVER SITES WILL BE A 3 NIGHT MINIMUM –Thurs*Fri*Sat or Fri*Sat*Sun
on ALL WEEKENDS between Memorial Weekend and Labor Day weekend
· Except the first weekend after Memorial Weekend or the weekend before Labor Day a 2-night reservation can be made
· 2-night reservations can be made for Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday nights
· OFF RIVER sites can be reserved for a 2-night stay
· Check in– we only take cash or credit cards. We guarantee sites are ready at 4 p.m. There may be a possibility of sites being ready by 2 p.m.
· IF YOU ARRIVE BEFORE 2 P.M. You will be CHARGED $20
· Check out is NOON
10 P.M. – 8 A.M. – Radio’s OFF – If you radio can be heard on the next campsite DURING THE DAY, it is TOO LOUD. Please respect that the other campers are here to enjoy themselves, which does not include your radio.
Guests must be registered BEFORE going to your campsite. Please make sure your guests know BEFOREthey are they ARRIVE they will PAY a guest fee regardless of how long they are staying.